Premios que ha ganado la mezcladora:
- Mezclador digitalde 32 canales(controlablescon o siniPad)
- 17faders motorizados, botonesdedicados ybotones paralas funciones clave
- 24 entradasy 14 salidasa bordo- se puede expandirhasta 64x54
- Con todas las funciones, el controlintegraldel iPadpara todas las principalesfunciones
- Control deiPadalámbrico e inalámbrico(de dosa la vez)
- Fácilmente ampliablepara incluirmezclapersonal ymulti-canal de reproducción/ grabación
- Grabaciónde varios canaleshasta 40 canales.
M-200i: 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing Console
iPad Meets Professional Digital Mixing Console
The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It's ready to perform, out of the box. The M-200i is a part of the V-Mixer lineup which includes the M-480, M-400, M-380, and the M-300. To find out more about how each model compares see the V-Mixer Comparison Chart.
Using the latest V2.0 REAC driver in concert with SONAR X2 Essential (Windows 7/8) enables the direct capture of up to 40 audio channels, all via a simple Cat5/6e cable from a V-Mixer Console or split port to the PC's network port. In addition, SONAR Essential includes a complete DAW feature set. Learn more about Sonar X2 Essential. Register your V-Mixer and check the box indicating your interest in the REAC Recording package.
Expand further with any other device from the REAC family including Personal Mixers and/or Multi-channel Recorder/Player technology. Inside it is equipped with a fully spec'd 32 channels plus Main LR, 8 AUX, 4 Matrix outputs, along with 8 DCA groups.
It is loaded with four multi-effect processors and four 31-band graphic EQ units which are requirements for any professional live sound production. Other popular functions including WAV recording/playback using USB memory, remote control via PC/Mac, and DAW recording.
- 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
- 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
- 24 onboard inputs and 14 outputs - expandable up to 64 x 54
- Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
- Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
- Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record
- Multi-channel recording up to 40 channels
- 1 año de Garantia Full